To sign up for a class, please contact me.
I am a canine behaviour advisor and a trainer. Behaviours I specialise in include:
• Teaching first-time dog owners and families to be the best dog guardians possible
• Helping experienced dog owners who are encountering difficulties
• Dogs living with children
• Building a bond
• Reactivity-barking/bouncing on the end of a lead
• Chewing and destruction around the home
• Training-finding the method that works for you
• Fearfulness/anxiety, stress and separation problems
• Body language and mental stimulation
• Creating manners-unruliness, hyperactivity, impulse control, mounting
• Problems on walks-loose lead walking, recall, scavenging
• Puppy Issues-mouthing, toilet training, crate training, working with the chosen breed
• Positive dog husbandry for daily care and fear free trips to the vet
• Simply making life as stress-free and happy as it can be for you and your dog
I will assess your dog in its home environment and explore how we can work together to achieve success in whichever areas you wish. I will give you immediate strategies to implement, draw up an individual plan of action and follow up with telephone calls to ensure you are happy with the progress.
My aim is for you to have a dog that fits in with your lifestyle – this may need more than one consultation. Once our work is finished, if you find further down the line you need more advice, I can support by telephone (for the life-time of the dog), or I can return for a reassessment.
I also run dog classes on a Thursday evening at the Family Centre, Fishers Lane Cherry Hinton at 6:30 and 7:30pm.