Please click HERE to book any of our services online.
Paws-ability Term & Conditions
To ensure the wellbeing and safety of all dogs and their owners, and a positive class environment, please read and confirm you have understood and agreed to the terms and conditions below:
1. Paws-ability does not accept responsibility or liability in connection with any loss, personal injury, theft or injury to animals howsoever caused during the provision of training classes. We recommend that all dogs are insured, at the very least for 3rd party liability.
2. Because classes are managed in small groups, payment is required at least 1 week prior to classes beginning in order to secure your place. We will offer a full refund if sessions are cancelled more than 3 weeks prior to commencement, but we cannot offer any refund if sessions are cancelled 1 week before the start.
3. Payment is by bank transfer to:
Sort Code: 30-90-89
Account Number: 35725968
4. It is the handler’s responsibility to ensure he/she is available for the duration of the course Refunds for non-attendance will not be given except in exceptional circumstances and on receipt of prior notice. However, every effort will be made to enable the dog to attend another appropriate class.
5. All dogs must be fully vaccinated and wormed at regular intervals.
6. No dog may attend a class that has been in contact with any other dog(s) that have been coughing or otherwise unwell in the last 10 days.
7. Paws-ability must be informed as soon as possible if the dog has an infectious or contagious disease – in which case, it should not be brought to class.
8. Should there be an outbreak of any contagious diseases in the area, Paws-ability reserves the right on the advice of a veterinary surgeon to stop classes for as long as necessary? In such cases, partially completed courses will continue when classes are able to resume.
9. If your dog proves unable to cope in a class environment, the outstanding class fees will be converted to an individual training session(s) to cover whatever problems have arisen.
10. It is the handler’s responsibility to clear up and dispose of any fouling, both outside and inside the training area.
11. Dogs should be kept on a lead always unless told otherwise.
12. Children are welcome to attend and take part in classes but must be supervised.
13. The information handed out at class is intended to be informative and interesting but is for general information only. We believe the contents to be true and accurate at the time of the class but can give no assurances or warranty in relation to specific situations and circumstances. As such, the contents should not be relied upon and professional advice be sought if relevant.
14. Paws-ability will seek to ensure that the information published on its website is up to date and accurate. However, the information on the website does not constitute legal or professional advice and Paws-ability cannot accept any liability for actions arising from its use. In addition, Paws-ability cannot be held responsible for the contents of any pages referenced by an external link.
15. Enjoy your training experience and have fun!